The Investment Programme

56 millions Euros is the sum expected to be invested for energy efficiency building and public lighting.
All investments will be implemented using the EPC (Energy Performance Contracting) model.

The investment setting up, procurement and implementation will be carried out only by the Municipality of Campi Salentina as Lead Partner which will be entitled to check the progress and to take the final decision about the investments.

Part of the building retrofitting will be financed by Conto Termico, a subsidy provided by the Ministry of the Economy with the objective to promote the improvement of energy performance in existing buildings. The subsidy can reach 65% of the related costs – the remaining 35% will be covered by the ESCOs with their own funds.

The public lighting project should be fully funded by the participating ESCOs.